1. The administrator of the personal data of the Website users is: CUI with its seat at Solidarności 68/121, 00-240 Warszawa - Poland. NIP 8862419250 You can contact the personal data administrator directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The website processes the data of people who:
They are visiting the Website,
They order services on the Website pages,
They use the services provided by Polish-VPN.pl directly - being a party to the contract or its representative, or indirectly - if they have obtained administrative rights from the service owner who is a party to the contract.
They sent an inquiry via the contact form available on the subpages of the Website.
3. The scope and legal basis on which we process personal data.
The data of visitors to the Website remain anonymous to us and are processed only for statistical purposes to study user activity on the Website and the level of attractiveness of individual website elements. During the session, the Website saves cookies in the user's browser memory. We provide statistical data for the processing of Google Inc., using the Google Analitycs tool. In terms of this data, we analyze in particular the source from which the visitor came to the Polish-VPN.pl website.
Data of persons ordering services: the scope of data is indicated in the registration form on the website: https://www.Polish-VPN.pl/registration - we process the data in order to establish, shape or change the content of the contract for the provision of services, pursuant to Art .23 Paragraph 1 point 3 of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data.
We process the data of people using the services provided by Polish-VPN.pl to the extent indicated on the website: https://www.Polish-VPN.pl and in the content of concluded contracts, on the terms described in the regulations of individual services, pursuant to Art. 23. Para. 1 point 3 of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data.
We send important information related to the functioning of the purchased services to the e-mail addresses of our clients and - with the consent resulting from Article 10 (2) of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services - marketing information on Polish-VPN.pl own services pursuant to Art. 23 section 1 point 5 of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data.
Polish-VPN.pl reserves the right to process the data of a person who has terminated the use of Polish-VPN services in order to pursue claims for unsettled payments for services pursuant to Article 23 par. 1 point 5 of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data.
Creating data sets - the administrator, on the basis of statistical data and data containing data on the time of sending the form from the website, can obtain information on the path of activity of a specific user: from the source from which he was sent to the website, to sending the form or placing an order. The processing of this data allows you to optimize the content of the website in terms of sales and a conscious choice of advertising channels. The creation of a data set does not pose a threat to the rights and freedoms of the data subject - it takes place on the basis of Art. 23 para. 1 point 5 of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data.
4. The duration of the storage of personal data.
Personal data referred to in point 2 are stored for the entire duration of the contract, and after its completion, the clients personal data contained in the billing documentation will be processed for the period necessary to conduct financial reporting specified in the Act of September 29, 1994 on accounting.
Personal data may be processed after the end of the contract, in order to pursue claims for unsettled payments until the parties financial settlement.
Other personal data will be kept only until the purpose for which they were collected is achieved.
5. Each person whose data is processed by Polish-VPN.pl has the right to:
to correct, supplement, update the content of your personal data - you can do it yourself after logging in to the customer panel or contact Polish-VPN.pl directly via traditional or electronic correspondence.
Object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes, if the processing is carried out pursuant to Article 23 (1) (5) of the Act of August 29 on the protection of personal data.
Withdraw consent to the use of the e-mail address for the purpose of sending commercial information - consent may be withdrawn by means of a deadline electronic inquiry sent to Polish-VPN.pl.
Submit a complaint to the supervisory authority if there are facts indicating non-compliance of personal data processing by Polish-VPN.pl with the requirements of applicable law.
6. Providing personal data is voluntary. However, it is not possible to use the services of Polish-VPN.pl without disclosing your personal data, i.e. e-mail address when registering on the Website.
7. The website uses small files called cookies. They are saved by the server on the computer of the person visiting the Website pages.
keeping information about the user's session, e.g. information about logging in or about the selection of services ordered on the website,
statistical - information about the first / last visit to the website, the duration of the visit, the subpages viewed, the sources from which the user found the website,
The cookies used by the website do not make it possible to identify the person's identity.
The user may limit or disable file access in the settings - options of his browser. If this option is used, navigation on the Website pages will be possible in principle, however, it may limit the use of certain functions.
8. Only persons authorized by the personal data administrator for such access have direct access to personal data processed by Polish-VPN.pl. All persons authorized to process personal data have been obliged to maintain confidentiality.
Personal data processed in Polish-VPN.pl files may be made available to entities authorized to receive them under applicable law, in particular to the competent judicial authorities.
9. Security and protection of personal data
Polish-VPN.pl declares that it processes personal data provided or entrusted by Users in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data and that it applies technical and organizational measures ensuring the protection of data processed, appropriate to the threats and categories of data protected, in particular, it protects Users personal data against unauthorized disclosure, loss or damage.
12. Polish-VPN.pl reserves the right to change, withdraw or modify the functions or properties of the Website, as well as to cease operations, transfer rights to the Website and perform any legal actions permitted by applicable law laws. For the avoidance of doubt, the User is not entitled to any claims against Polish-VPN.pl.